Monday, June 10, 2013

Hooray?

So, school is out. For my class at least. Today was the last exam of this year, which was a finance exam.


I'm more than ecstatic to finally be released of this burden, but then again, I still have to finish my Sign Language class.


 

The funny thing about summer is that you get excited about having the time to do what you have always wanted to, but in the end you are just bored, sitting in front of the computer. With this in mind, I'm not going to just let myself be on the internet all the time. I'm going to be productive.

The odds of me doing this are about 10%, but I'll take it!

I'm probably going to spend more time on my posts, and will start to post every other day if not daily. I also want to start like an internship at a hospital to have something to put on my resume, because college in the US without a scholarship isn't going to happen.

So, yeah. This is just an announcement/promise to myself/my life right now- thing.

Will make a monologue on a topic tomorrow.
Until then!