Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Story About A Girl

As you may have noticed, I like to write. Yeah, it's not something shocking to you, I bet, because I've been writing on this blog since the 2th of April. And I will happily continue to, because I love it.

Do you know what I also love? Writing stories. It was the first thing I wrote back in the day (meaning probably 5 years ago) and it was the reason I am into writing. I like to create stuff out of thin air and be able to control how they interact with each other.

So, yesterday I posted the first chapter of my newest story "Alissa Saw", which I'm really happy about. In this endeavor I also have some help, namely an amazing person I got to know over the course of this month +JIMJASSON KYTROS, who is also a writer.

Our story  revolves around the life on a woman who is working as a babysitter. She's 24 and lives in Minnesota. One night she comes across at terrible incident and needs to cope with it, while still maintaining her lifestyle.

I'm not going to bore you with any other summaries, I'll just leave the link right here for you to click and see for yourself!

Please share and also leave any suggestions you might have! :)

All the best!