Thursday, November 28, 2013

Announcement

First off, I need to apologize for my incompetency to keep up with any form of schedule. I just saw that my last post was a month ago- and I was extremely annoyed by my behavior, to be honest- but it's been quite a month. But I need to point out that I haven't been all that absent from the writing process. I have written an article on our not-exactly-but-kind-of school paper. This article is currently on this website, if your interested.

 Also, I'll be leaving for Cologne on the 1st of December, as a school trip for us to learn more about German universities. I'll probably post an article onto here around now, so that you have something to read while I'm gone. But for the time being, I've been busy studying for school and doing other stuff that need to be done.
Still, I'm sorry for not keeping up with my schedule, I've missed writing on this blog, so let me do just that now!



Tέο.